(and Common Concerns)
1. Where are you Located ?
Fitzgerald, Georgia we are 100 miles south of Macon, Georgia and 100 miles north of the Florida line (MAP) .
2. Do you have any Maltipoo Puppies Available?
Please visit our Available Puppies Pageto see what we have available.
3. Do you Delivery? Yes, We do accommodate our customers by meeting you some of the way at no charge. We can meet you in Macon, Georgia,Waycross, Georgia, Lake Park, Georgia and we also meet at other location as well within 100 miles. For more information please go to our Delivery Options page.
4. It is hard to Train a Maltipoo?
No, You have to be very consistent with your training. Please visit our Care/Training page for resource information on Crate training and House training your Maltipoo Puppy.
5. What sizes will your Maltipoo Puppies be fully grown?
We breed Tiny Toy Maltipoos (6 lbs grown) and Toy Maltipoos (6-12 lbs grown). For more information please go to our Maltipoo Sizes page.
6. Can we visit your home and meet the Moms, Dads and the Maltipoo Puppies?
Yes, We would love for you to come and meet our parents who produce our beautiful Maltipoo Puppies. Sometimes you just can't make it. For our friends who are too far away to stop in and visit, we wanted to share and show you how are puppies and our adult dogs live and how they are raised. Please visit Our Care Center and let me show you. Puppy visits must be prescheduled. For more information on visiting your cockapoo puppy please go to our Puppy Visit page.
7. Do Maltipoos Shed?
Maltipoos have little to no shedding. For people wanting a low to no odor, low shedding, highly intelligent pet that is easy to maintain the ideal dog is a Maltipoo.
8. What is the temperament of a Maltipoo?
Their temperament is loving, they are very intelligent and alert, yet with a sweet nature, they are famous for being wonderfully affectionate pets. Maltipoos have a sturdy build, are eager to please and easy to train, and non-destructive. Maltipoos are idea companion pets. They are very smart, loyal and mellow. For more information please visit our page Maltipoo Information page.
9. Are Maltipoos good with children and other pets?
Yes, They are good with children of all ages and with other dogs and cats.
10. What are the prices of your Maltipoo Puppies?
For more information go to our Maltipoo Prices page.
11. Do you ship your Maltipoo Puppies?
No, The USDA passed some new laws on September 18, 2013 and the new regulations will go into effect on November 18, 2013.
Breeders can not sell puppies un-seen that is a nation wide law. We do have several delivery Options that might work for you.
For more information about our Delivery Options visit our Delivery Options Page.
12. Can I reserve one of your Maltipoo Puppies before they are born?
Yes, We do have a waiting list. For more information about getting on our waiting list please go to our Waiting List page.
13. I am concern about buying a puppy off of the Internet ,not knowing anything about you and if you are a good Maltipoo Breeder?
I know it is hard to fine a good breeder that is the reason I have so much information on my web site so you can tell what kind of breeders we are. We believe that it is important that you feel very comfortable with us as a breeder and the way we treat our Moms, Dads and Cockapoo Puppies. If you are still concerned, please fell free to contact me and share your concerns. I will do my best to help you make an educated decision about whether you want to work with us or not. I am confident that if you choose to buy your maltipoo puppy from us that you will be happy but it is important to me that you are comfortable and confident too. The way your puppy is treated before you take him or her home is very important.
14. When choosing a breeder look for one who does the following:
* Keeps his or her pets as part of the family.
*Allows you to meet and spend time with your puppy's parents, and allows
you to see where they spend most of their time if you want to.
Area is clean and well maintained.
*Doesn't sell puppies to young only when they are 7 to 71/2 weeks old.
*Can provide references from other families who have purchased puppies.
* Breeds dogs that are healthy and well socialized.
* Provides professional veterinary care for all their animals.
* Has a good relationship with a local veterinarian and can show you records of visits
for the puppy.
15. Are your adult dogs and puppies under the care of a good veterinarian?
Yes, Here at Sherry's Maltipoos we work closely with our vet to insure that all puppies are in excellent health to the best of our knowledge.
Go meet Our Vet Dr. Ashley Hill, D.V. M.
16. Are you a Licensed Breeder?
Yes, We are Licensed and inspected by the State of Georgia. We were just inspected by the State on December 8, 2015 and passed all requirements.
17. I would like more information about Maltipoos?
For more information, take a look at everything our site has to ofter on Maltipoos. Please visit our Maltipoo Information page and look at the information we have provide for you.
18. How do I reserve one of your Maltipoo Puppies?
There is a $200.00 non-refundable deposit for us to reserve a particular puppy for you. Puppies are reserved on a first come, first served basis. For more information please visit our Reserving A Maltipoo Puppy page.
19. What kind of Maltipoo Puppy Supplies do I need to purchase?
For the list of items go to my Maltipoo Puppy Supplies Page.
20. How do you care for your Maltipoo Puppies?
For more information, visit our Maltipoo Puppy Care page.
21. I would like more information about you?
We believe that it is important that you feel very comfortable with us as a breeder. Please visit our About Us page.
22. What do I need to expect from my new puppy?
We have provide links about Puppy Behavior Basics, Puppy Chewing, Puppy Stages, House Training, Crate Training, Basic Health Care and about Your New Puppy.
Visit our Maltipoo Puppy Care page. Please browse the links that we have provide on our Maltipoo Puppy Care page for more great information about caring for your new puppy.
23. Do you Guarantee Your Puppies? Yes
24. Do Maltipoo require grooming?
Yes, Maltipoos need to be comb and brush regular bath and taken to a professional groomer when needed.
25. How often do you up date your pictures and video's?
We up date pictures every 2 weeks they are just like babies they change about every 2 weeks that way you can really see how they have grown. We take video's if we have have time it all depends on how many litters I have at one time.
26. What kind of Puppy Food to you feed your puppies?
We highly recommend feeding your puppyPurina Pro Plan chicken & rice brand it has everything your puppy needs to stay healthy.
You can purchase your puppy food at Tractor Supply Co. www.tractorsupply.com or Pet Smart www.petsmart.com
Be sure that your puppy food has this INGREDIENTS in it first Chicken or another meat first.
27. What kind of Food to you feed your Adult dogs?
We feed our adult dogs Purina Pro Plan chicken & rice brand Chicken is the #1 ingredient.