If you would like to be placed on our waiting list for one of our adorable Maltipoo puppies please visit our Waiting List page for our procedures.
Please be sure you are ready for the responsibility of a new puppy which is just like a infant baby.When you purchase a puppy you are making a life time commitment for your family of loving and taking care of a precious puppy that is just like a infant baby. Maltipoos life span average is 12-15 years.
July 22, 2021
Sorry, puppies can not be held without a $200.00 deposit.
If you would like to get on our waiting list please click on the Buy Now button
Then send us a personal email with the best number to reach you if needed to.
Amanda 229-457-4658 (Cell)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY DEPOSITS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING US
Both Waiting List are FULL
Parents Rosie and Scooter
Breed on June 15,2021
Puppies should be born around August 19,2021
Parents Harley and Tank
Breed on June 16,2021
Puppies should be born around August 20,2021
Please visit our Moms and Dads page
to see the parents of each litter.
Please Note: The moms listed has been breed,
but sometimes a mom does not get pregnant
it is rare and it does happen occasion.
Our New Up Coming Litter Procedures.
1. If you would like to get on our waiting list before the puppies are born you will need to pay a $200.00 non-refundable deposit. Your $200.00 deposit does go toward the price of the puppy. Once the puppies are born then you pick out your new baby then you will pay your balance when you pick up or I meet you. The balance is due in cash when you pick up your precious puppy. When we receive your deposit we will add you to our waiting list.
2. If you send us a deposit to go on our waiting list and you change your mind or something happens where you can't purchase your new baby or if you find another puppy before our puppies are born you forfeit your deposit,then we use your deposit to re advertise the puppy.
3. If we have more deposits then puppies your deposit goes toward our next litter.
Sometimes a mom does not get pregnant it is rare and it does happen occasion if you are on her waiting list
it does not mean you get your deposit back you will go to the next litter..
If we have a litter and we don't have the color or sex you was looking for you will go to the next litter.
4. When the puppies arrive I will updated that nursery page so you will know our precious puppies have arrived.
5. When the puppies are 7-9 days old or sometimes I wait until their eyes open then I will post their pictures, then puppy selection starts.
Once you pick out your puppy mark your calendar for when the pick up date is all puppies must be picked up on that date No Exceptions we will not hold your
puppy for any reason such as any kind of school outing, vacations and holidays. You know way in advance to make your arrangments when you have to pick up your new baby. So before you pay a deposit be sure you can pick up your puppy when he/she is ready to go.
6. Puppies are selection in order of deposits received. When the pictures are posted the first choice family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby,then the 2nd choice family and so on down the list as deposits was receive each family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby. Please be ready to selection your new baby within 24 hours when it is your turn every one is anxious to pick out their puppy. If I can not get a hold of you by phone or if you don't answer my emails when it is your turn to pick out your puppy I will have to go to the next family on our waiting list. If you are on our waiting list please check our web site often so you will know that the puppies have arrived.
7. Once you selection a puppy that puppy is yours you can not switch to another puppy.
8. Puppies are pick out with pictures ONLY. You can visit your puppy when they are 5 weeks old if you have a paid deposit.
9. We update pictures usually every two weeks that is when the puppies change. Video's are done only if we have time it all depends on how many litters I have at one time.
When you purchase a Malti Poo from Sherry's Poos your new puppy will come to you with the following:
1. Crate Trained (That means he/she is use to sleeping in a crate at night) The crate does not go with the puppy.
2. Potty Training Started (He/She is not potting trained but have started potty training)
3. Doggie Door Trained (NEW)
4. Dew Claws are removed by our veterinarian.
5. Veterinarian Health Check at 6 weeks of age and their first set of puppy shots.
6. Medical Records from our veterinarian.
7. Health Guarantee
8. Our Schedule of Worming and Medical Attention (To take to your vet so he will know what your new puppy has had)
9. Several Toys
10. About a pound of our dry purina pro Plan Chicken puppy food in a zip lock bag
11. Puppy Kit of NuVet Plus Vitamins to help start strengthen your new puppy immune system. (New)
12. Please visit our Helpful Puppy Information page that we have provide you with if you see any of these signs in your new puppy so you will know what to do.
We do accommodate our customers by meeting you at No Charge at the following locations. We can meet you in Macon, Waycross and Lake Park, Georgia and we also meet at other locations. Their is no charge for meeting you the Saturday when the puppies are ready to go.
The Following Locations are FREE OF CHARGE:
If you live in Atlanta, Alabama, Savannah, South Carolina, North Carolina or Tennessee we will be glad to meet you in Macon, Georgia
If you live in Jacksonville, Florida we will be glad to meet you in Waycross, Georgia
If you live in Lake City we will meet you in Lake Park, Georgia
Please Note that we only make one free trip. We start meeting families at 11:00.
We are accepting Deposits right now. You may be placed on our waiting with a $200.00 non-refundable deposit when we are expecting a new litter. If you don't want to send us a $200.00 non-refundable deposit to go on our waiting list that will be fine, but for those that sent me a deposit will have first choice. Just kept checking my web site for up dates on our new litters or you can wait until I have the new litter and post the pictures and send in your $200.00 deposit to reserve one of our maltipoo puppies whichever one you want to do will be fine with us. Sorry, puppies can not be held without a deposit. Please email us if you have any questions about our up coming litters.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Personal Check (ONLY FOR THE DEPOSIT)
Money Gram (Wal-Mart)
Cash ONLY when you pick up your puppy.
Absolutely NO personal checks accepted for final payment.
We do accept Pay Pal, (For Deposit Only) however there is a 4% processing fee.
Your deposit may be sent in any form listed above, but final payment must be in CASH ONLY.
Our Maltipoo puppies are seen by our vet at 3-5 days old for an exam, dew claws removed. They are wormed at 3,4 & 6 weeks with wormier from the vet. They are vet health checked at 6 weeks of age and they get their first set of puppy shots. We are vet recommended and you may call our vet if you wish to verify our words or check our reference. Her name is Dr. Ashley Hill, D.V. M. & her number is 229-468-7343.
NOTE: Our featured puppy Kaia is not for sale. Please do not process a reservation request for her.
You may reserve your Maltipoo Puppy with a $200.00 non-refundable deposit.
Your deposit is applied to the price of your puppy. Sorry, puppies can not be held without a deposit. Remaining balance is due in CASH upon delivery.